Engage With Customers & Staff
Stop staff conflict or customer complaints becoming claims against your organisation. An Olive Branch provides businesses with a secure and legally protected environment:
- to engage with customer/stakeholder issues and complaints
- to intercept, contain and resolve those complaints and claims in-house as early and cost-effectively as possible
- for employees to engage with each other and resolve their own workplace differences confidentially between themselves.
Savings & Efficiencies
Low Capped Cost • Short Easy Dispute Resolution Process • Kept In-house • Avoid Involvement of HR, Unions, Investigators, Adjudicators, Legal System.
Comply with your insurance and legal obligations by adding a further layer of compliance with Employment Law & Regulations when using An Olive Branch.
- Your business bottom-line - An Olive Branch pricing is structured to be part of the normal work practices, procedures and running costs of complaints/claims and HR departments, in contrast to the aggravating ad hoc costs of legal or formal consultant-led dispute resolution processes
- Your money - cut or eliminate compensation costs and payouts by resolving disputes quickly (before or during the lawsuit or other formal claims process)
- Your customer/stakeholder relations & reputation - through early engagement and helpful resolution of their issues and complaints
- Your staff relations - they can repair and maintain their own workplace relations without Management involvement
- Your resources - shield yourself from avoidable liability that arises from badly managed, or inadequate involvement and intervention, in conflict, grievances, complaints or claims
- Your privacy - by facilitating all dealings between stakeholders to be completely confidential & off the record
- Your customer/stakeholder & staff retention - An Olive Branch contributes to helping improve relations between the participants as part of the resolution process itself
- Your legal exposure - facilitating timely, open and frank discussions and concessions, but without them being deemed legally enforceable acceptances of liability